Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The beach!

Hey everyone, sorry haven't posted...well I went to Church of the King in Santa Cruz with my fam last Sunday, and then we went to a beach called Seabright. It was so much fun - we met up with the Jennings, played volley ball, and went in the ocean *somewhat* (it was really cold!). Oh, and before I forget, we're going to a cousin's wedding at Lake Tahoe (she's having it at a park near the lake) this coming Saturday, so we're going to be driving there, attending the wedding, and driving back! Why must we not spend the night there? Well, my Dad doesn't want us to, so...and I don't really want to spend the night anyway. And we might have to have church at our house the next day, on top of it! So, that's what I've been doing lately. What about YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home